You now you're and LBC nut when...

To: Minor Mail list <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: You now you're and LBC nut when...
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 22:06:19 -0700
You know you're an LBC nut when...

1.    The thought of an NOS Sprite horn push gets you more excited than
an evening watching the adult channel on cable tv.
2.    Your oven is full of parts, your dishwasher is full of parts, and
your turkey baster is full of brake fluid
3.    Your dogs or your kids all have names like Lucas, Healey, Donald,
Alec, Mowog, Whitworth, or best of all, King Dick.
4.    You cruise neighborhoods at night looking into open garage doors
for someone's abandoned project you can pick up cheap.
5.    You drive 150 miles because your wife's girlfriend's fianci's best
friend knows some little old lady with a car sitting in a barn and from
the description it sounds like Minor Million #1,000,002.
6.  You hide or burn all your receipts so your wife doesn't know how
much you are spending.
7. You know you need help but you can stop anytime you want, really.
8.  You take great fun in knocking any car advertised on e-bay as being
"restored to all original".
9.  You sleep with a copy of "Original Sprite and Midget" under your
pillow.
10.  You belong to an internet mail list devoted to British cars.

Steve

Steve McGee, Atty. at Large
Samesq@pacbell.net
Home Page: http://home.pacbell.net/samesq
Photo Album: http://members2.clubphoto.com/steve191750/

"'I am' is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that 'I do' is the longest sentence?"
Steven Wright