Re: wives allowing / supporting hobbies?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: wives allowing / supporting hobbies?
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:27:00 -0400
Giggles? Is there something you're eating that gives you lauging gas at the
exit? ;-)

Back on topic though, I must admit that my wife has been very enthusiastic
about my budding LBC habit - she actually bought the '79 Midget for me for my
birthday. Yesterday she said she had already been thinking about getting
another LBC (a his 'n' hers kind of thing), but was ready to dismiss the idea
as we really don't have room for four cars. So I said that when it was time to
replace her daily driver (in about 3 years when my Saturn is paid off) we could
pick up another LBC in very nice condition for less than the price of a new
car. The wide eyed grin went ear to ear. She then specifically mentioned an
Austin Healy 100-4 that we saw for sale at this antiques place in Lambertville,
NJ.

I am a very lucky man! :-)

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu