Re: Pertronix 2001 08:58:49 -0500

To: nosimport@mailbag.com (Peter C.)
Subject: Re: Pertronix 2001 08:58:49 -0500
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 22:15:29 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi, Peter:

#1-
Oddly enough, Peter, you are just the guy
I've been trying to find through Jeff B. who
stated to me in a prior "talk" that you were
the guy to see about "super-duper" rotors
which would hold up under the increased
energy supplied by the Pertronix, as my
stock Lucas 25D4 won't if plugs are
gapped beyond about 028".

And here you are!  Have you got such
rotors in stock and how do I get a
couple?

#2-
Thank you very much for your message
on Petronix from the Hillman List, which
I think speaks for itself regarding the
attitude of the manufacturer towards
those who utilize it's products.