Re: you know you're an LBC nut when....

To: cshelden <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: you know you're an LBC nut when....
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:29:47 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Great story, Charlie.  I get to see Steve this weekend when he delivers my
Traveller, the one you saw in his garage, no back door, all collapsing inward
and
downward! to my place in Portland, where he will pick up a sedan he bought
recently.  Steve is a real gem.  He took me to the same hamburger joint, too.
Set a new world record for fat grams in one sitting!

Enjoy his RWA car, a pretty straight rust free one, too, right?

BTW, I don't think your nuts!  I do stuff like that on a regular basis!
Mmmmmm,
gonna hafta rethink that one!  LOL

Paul A