Re: A real NOS part.

To: Maclean Mike <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: A real NOS part.
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:15:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Frame it!
I have one of these in my basement.  Purchased 2 years ago from a fellow lister.
I, however, can not bear to put it on the car and it is hanging on my auto
memorabilia wall!  I did find an sport silencer from a dealer that went out of
business in the 70's and that is what's on the car.  It looks like the stock
silencer but has a metal tag with part number "GEX 325".  Anyone know who made
it?  Peter C.?

Regards,
Dave
59 :{)