Re: One Last 5-speed Question

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: One Last 5-speed Question
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 22:05:33 -0400
Hi Ed,

I wuz kinda curious 'bout that "pinky" comment too. This guy
got a thing for small fingers:-)
Or maybe thinks "Mommy is a commie?

That was probably me in the intersection. Was I walking?

The ribcase, when I removed it for the fiver, got all gears,
no thrashing, no slipping, ran fine. It was just starting to
make some noise in 4th, as I remember.

I'll call flying circus to see if they "need" it.

chuckc

conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com wrote:

> per RH...
> >>chuck!  CHUCK! are you OK?  When did you develop a pinky
for the shift key?
> >>I didn't think it was really you!!
>
>   Wrong "Chuck".  There are 2 "ChuckC"s on the list.
>  This one's in NC ;-) and he mostly stays under his rock. :-)
:-) :-)
>   (Hi Chuck! Did I see you going through the NC-54/55
intersection early