RE: New baby (no LBC until 2017)

To: "'Charles Sorkin'" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: New baby (no LBC until 2017)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:58:24 -0700
Cc: MGs List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Congratulations!
My new son Robert was born March 11, and he had his first MG ride when he
was 6 weeks old.  When I bought the '66 Mark II midget, it was from a guy
who took it apart and couldn't put it back together.  It's only got about
34k original miles on it.  I got it roadworthy and registered (complete with
it's original California black and yellow plates) in two weeks.  Anyway, my
wife adopted it as her own, so it was no problem for her to give Robbie a
ride to the store in it in his car seat/carrier, top down, of course!  I
took pictures so he could show them to his kids when he has them that he's
been an LBC'r from the start.  Don't worry, she'll loosen up...