Fw: Re Louvers

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Re Louvers
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 18:00:42 -0700
 Chuck C, this is something you would do. Maybe?

 Hi Fred,
 I really didn't think anyone would notice. The floor pan is a 67
Midget -GAN4U/67496G - wire wheel car so I've got the full rear springs and
disk brakes with the complete Frog body welded on. All the spot welds on
both cars were drilled out and then the Frog tub welded back on.
 Simple..........
 The front suspension and rear is Front Line's and the 5 speed kit is also
theirs.
 This is one of those projects that got out of hand.

 Jon
 SoCa

<birdman@lightspeed.net>