Re: Explosions in front carb!

To: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Explosions in front carb!
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:16:17 -0400
Thanks David,

No (honestly!), it was that plugs 1 and 2 DIED!  I replaced them with
2 older plugs and all is well. Wires all went to the correct plugs.

Before I stumbled on that wondrous solution, I had pulled and replaced
dizzy, wires, etc, etc. Then, I pulled plug 2 and checked with the light.
It was flashing! So I pulled plug 1 and replaced it. No it is working.

Put the original dizzy and wires (etc, etc) back in and it's all running
fine.

These were part of a set of 4 new (NEW!) NGK plugs I installed about
2 months ago. Howcum they could die so fast? They are not
fouled. I had already cleaned them when I did the tune up.

So listen all, what kinds plugs do you use? I need plugs that'll
last longer than 2 months.

chuckC (ShIfT key still Works!)