Richly Humble Apologies to All! Many Thanks, Too!

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Richly Humble Apologies to All! Many Thanks, Too!
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 13:33:15 -0400
Humble apologies and Many Thanks to all who sent notes
regarding my "Cylindric Explosions" Twas indeed the over
richness of the carbs. Just spent some time adjusting them leaner,
1 flat at a time, punctuated by brief excursions into the high
RPMs to clear the plugs after so much idling, until the tips
of the plugs are almost white and the insulation around the
electrode is again clean. Runs really REALLY well now.
No more breaking down at 4500 RPM. I can pretty
much red line it in the first 4 gears now without a miss
(well -- not actually red line, but close!). Used to be it would
start to miss around 4500-5000 rpm.

many, many thanks

ChuckC

ps: I'm still using the Shift Key, Y'all!!