Re: mech fuel pump on a 12V? Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:09:40 +0300

To: egmakris@otenet.gr (Evangelos G. Makris)
Subject: Re: mech fuel pump on a 12V? Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:09:40 +0300
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:08:27 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Evangelos:

I understand completely, now.

I, long ago, went over to Facet "solid state" electric fuel pumps to
replace SU's
which I also found not quite as reliable or
dependable as I would liked them to have
been.  Facet types come in a variety of
pressures which can be "tuned" with a
fuel pressure regulator "add on" just prior
to the carb(s) which I find very suitable
for "tuned" or supercharged engines.

Sounds like feedback you received after
my earlier e-mail today makes mechanical
pump a pretty good idea in your application.  I learned something today
as
previously, I had very, very little experience with mechanica fuel pumps
in these engines. experience with the
mechanical pumps on these engines.

Take care!!

Capt. Bob