$150 AUSTIN MARINA(S)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: $150 AUSTIN MARINA(S)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:26:47 -0400
Hey All,

If any of you have ever wanted an Austin Marina now is the time to get
it!

I have a 74 Austin Marina which is roadworthy with the exception of a
broken windscreen and tires. (The "driver" is a brown 4 door). I also
have a parts car (another 74 Marina) which has a good windscreen.  Both
must go ASAP, if you take one of them you must take the other.  There is
a good NJ title for the driver but no title for the parts car.  The cars
are in Pennsylvania, 35 miles north of Allentown.

$150 for the pair!!!

If there are no takers, they go for scrap (soon).  If you are not
interested in these but know someone that might be, please let them
know.  I really don't want to scrap a good British car!

Kevin V.