Unexpected Day to work on the car.....

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Unexpected Day to work on the car.....
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:49:39 -0400
Well,  I took the day off today as we were having some movers come and move
some new furniture to a storage facility while we wait for the house to be
ready.  They ended up pulling a fast one on us, requiring us to purchase
additional insurance and either paying $300 to crate the furniture in
cardboard, or $15 a matt to wrap them.  So we sent them home and will
arrange for another company.  Now I have a day off, and a car requiring
attention in my driveway....

I guess not all things turn out bad....

Graz
'78 Midget