Re: Spy photos revealed

To: Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Spy photos revealed
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:26:41 -0700
Cc: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Minor Mail list <minor-list@poundbury.co.uk>
Hi Bill,

Don't need a killer dog.  There is a half breed golden lab/black Newfoundlander
behind
me.  He jumps over 6 ft fences! And 2 doors away is a Rottweiller/Rhodesian
ridgeback
that knows for a block around when someone who doesn't belong there, walks in a
neighbors yard.  This dog has genuine spikes on his collar that dig in when the
leash is
pulled.  Don't mess with him at all, but he likes me!  Both dogs are non
neutered males,
and proud of it!

Later, Paul A