Re: rear springs 1/2 eliptic

To: "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear springs 1/2 eliptic
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 14:23:43 -0400
They are right side up!  Maybe I exagerated somewhat:  but they are no better
than straight across with no pilot aboard.  No broken leaves evident, but
haven't taken them apart.  Replace?  Who sells good ones?  I know Frank has
problems with **ss springs.  What about Winners Circle?

Geoff Branch '74 Meejit