Hardtop Weatherstripping

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hardtop Weatherstripping
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 18:34:06 -0400
Hello Listers:
I finally have been able to get a hardtop for my ' 72 Midget, thanks to
fellow lister Mark Endicott. In addition to  fiberglas and paint work, it
needs to have all the weatherstripping replaced. If anyone who has done
this already can help with sources, part numbers, helpful hints, left over
pieces, etc. I would appreciate it. It looks like it needs the piece across
the front of the top where it seals against the windshield, the plastic
covered piece that clips to the door window opening and the rubber sealing
piece there. Should there be any along the rear edge of the top where it
meets the cockpit coaming?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bob Spruck
Sharpsburg, GA
' 67 Midget Vintage Racer