Interesting item on eBay web site item#593049744: MG : Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#593049744: MG : Midget
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 09:18:22 PDT
Jaime,
Here is a Texas car described as rust-free. This would be a good start for you.
jay fishbein
wallingford, ct

I saw this item for sale at eBayMotors, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  MG : Midget
Seller: www.sportscarwarehouse.com
Starts: Jul-03-01 17:05:49 PDT
Ends:   Jul-10-01 17:05:49 PDT
Price:  Currently $1,026.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=593049744

Item Description:
        1973 MG Midget. Recently rebuilt engine. Nice paint. Round rear wheel
arches. Wire wheels.  Extra chrome. This Midget needs some light transmission
work. The linkage is stuck so it won't shift out of 1st gear. For those in the
know, this is a very simple fix. Other than that, this is a clean and rust free
little Midget. The interior could use some new carpet and seats and some odds
and ends.  Top in good shape. For an additional charge we can perform the
transmission work. We can arrange shgipping anywhere on the planet. Please see
our other British auctions and visit our website www.sportscarwarehouse.com

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com