Re: We're Back

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: We're Back
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:07:15 EDT
In a message dated 7/4/01 6:52:07 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> We're back after an almost 10 month absence.
>
> Going to try to keep up with the list again, since it seems we will not be
> traveling this year.  Only problem is that Bob won't read all the stuff
> that
> comes in--he even relegated the list to MY COMPUTER 'cause I miss you guys
> ;-) -   and I'm glad to be back.
>
> Annice & Bob
> 1960 Bugeye (Mk IV in disguise)

Welcome back!

We missed you at Spridgetstock and were worried about not hearing from you on
the list!

Tell Bob not to be so stuck up!  He's missed a great deal of relevant
exchange, some of it actually concerning cars!

RHouston

..You really only need two tools.  WD40 and Duct tape.  Things that are
supposed to move and don't get WD40 and things that are not supposed to move
and do get Duct tape....