Re: New MG?

To: <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Bruce Lowry" <egnorant@flash.net>
Subject: Re: New MG?
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 08:25:27 +0100
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Since the 2 MGs entered for Le Mans were both retired due to oil leaks
they are clearly built true to the MG tradittion!!

They are also maketting 3 new saloon models under the MG name.
Modified versiond of Rover / BMW road cars with power outputs up to
450bhp in the top model.

They are contesting he British Saloon car championships and I believe
plan to try the World Rally Championships too

Guy