Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:00:37 -0400
I've found several Spridgets, and a TR-3A, in similar
conditions. But most not in near as good shape.

Problem -- nobody wants to part with their toys. I've been
watching a lovely TR-3A slowly corrode into the slime.
It was once eminently restorable. Now it barely has the
strength to stand on its own. But the owner keeps saying how
he's gonna git to it "one ob dese dayz!"  Right.

I know of a RB Midget and a RWA Spridget going down the
same path, all within 10 miles of my house. Aarrgghhh.

Those people ought to be severly chastized.

chuckC