Re: Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well very little)

To: JARplanner@aol.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well very little)
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:58:34 EDT
If any of you are like me, there is nothing better than a 'found in a barn
story'. Call me a sentimentalist, but I find the notion very romantic and
mystifying. Just the prospect of being in a barn, and approaching a legendary
automobile in a dark corner makes for a great story, truth or fiction.

Well, for you barn lovers, I have a book for you to read. It's called "The
Ferrari in the Barn" by Rich Taylor. It is a collection of short stories
written by a car nut, recalling his experiences with cars, and the people he
met through his life that loved cars. Oh, and for my LBC part, there is a
story about Morgan's in it. I have read the book several times, and never
grow tired of it.

If any of you buy the book, please let me know what you think!

Tom