Re: expensive projec?t

To: billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: expensive projec?t
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:56:09 EDT
In a message dated 7/9/01 11:56:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, billh@aaai.com
writes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have a theory on that.  I noticed this a few years ago on Traderonline.  I
believe that they automatically change the word "Bug" to the word "Beetle" to
keep the search engine working for Volkswagens.  If you list your VW Bug,
they make it a Beetle so you get more hits.  The problem is that it works for
Bug-Eyed cars as well, turning them into Beetle-eyed cars.

BTW, I'm probably wrong because there are 107 car ads with "Bug" as the model.

And that car certainly has a wide front track, doesn't it?
(www.collectorcartraderonline.com/addetail.html?11013800)

Now, how about frogeyes?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward