Re: Repairing a cracked exhaust manifold

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Repairing a cracked exhaust manifold
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 07:23:47 +0100
Thanks Rob,
Had the usual happy hour at the breakers but couldn't find anything
right.  Various forms from minis, metros, 1100 and minors would all
fit the block, but the length and position of the exhaust pipe end
dosn't match to my exhaust fitting.

I then decided to use a high temp. resin "steel in a tube" stuff that
I have and so far it seems to have worked.  Not sure how long it will
last when I start hitting 6000 rpm though!

Guy