Re: More LBC whattaweekend!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More LBC whattaweekend!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:42:52 -0400
Big mistake! I have a ton of stuff to do on the Sprite. How about a
weekend in Atlanta? And, my wife is an excellent cook and baker...

At 10:05 AM -0400 7/10/01, Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
>Thanks, Andrew.  We seem to get together to work on somebody's car on a
>fairly regular basis, don't we?
>
>Anybody down south looking for a work crew?  I haven't been to Maryland for a
>while!  :-)
>
>Allen Hefner (will work for beer)
>
>- - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
>In a message dated 7/9/01 6:36:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>awboat@intelos.net writes:
>

> > I wish I had been closer I would have loved to help.
> >
> > Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > > Big weekend at chuck's garage near Kutztown, PA.  I had NO IDEA
>what I was
> > > getting into when I asked if I could get some help rebuilding my front
> > > suspension, whilst chuck painted Larry's Midget.

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu