Re: OK, I give up!

To: Doug Ingram <dougi@home.com>
Subject: Re: OK, I give up!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:07:16 -0400
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Doug Ingram wrote:

> I have three questions:
>
> 1. What is the NAPA part number for the low pressure, dual polarity > NAPA
>many of you have used?

The $39 job, Crash knows the part number, I forget.

> 2. Where can I get a blanking plate for the opening in the engine block
> where the mechanical pump mounts?

Cut up a piece of steel or aluminum, drill 2 holes, use a dab of
silicone to seal it.

> 3. Where is the easiest point to draw power for the electric pump, > assuming
>it is mounted above the rear axle on the right side?

Run a white wire from the ignition switch or fuse box (key on side)
follow the rear leg harness under the right rocker interior panel and
thru the trunk where the tank unit wire passes.
The wire to the fuel pump is white on all other Spridgets so I recommend
keeping the color codes correct.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ