Re: Still Overheating

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Still Overheating
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:57:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

OK.  I have the cooling system fresh in mind.

Looking at the engine from the front of the car.

Lower right hand corner of the radiator.  Big hose that goes to the right side
inlet on the thermo housing.

Lower LEFT hand corner of the radiator.  Big hose that connects to the BOTTOM
outlet on the waterpump.

Upper LEFT hand corner of the radiator.  Smaller hose that goes from the
radiator to the upper left hand inlet on the thermostat housing.

Overflow tank,  goes to a "T" on the thermostat housing in the line to the
UPPER left hand radiator outlet.

Intake manifold - Has a small hose that goes to the LOWER left hand outlet on
the thermostat housing.

At least,  that's how I have it set up.  THen again,  I'm having overheating
issues as well.  But I think the extra electrical fan in front of my radiator
might be doing more harm than good....

Mike