Thanks for all the broken lug comments

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for all the broken lug comments
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:34:46 EDT
I really didn't know that I was opening the floodgates of outrage about my
broken lug saga.
Anyway thanks for all the comments. Skip Speed (aka The Lug Buster) is really
not a bad guy and did want to remedy the problem. I once had my clutch plate
get rusted on to the fly wheel in my TR over the winter.  Skip was quick to
solve the problem, while I was clueless. But as I said before these guys know
rust.
To the guy driving the sprite in Brooklyn. I bet you find alot of parking
spots but I hope you have big bumpers.
I am planning on rebuilding a 1275 engine and putting a Judson Supercharger
on it. Not sure how much of this I am dong myself. But is nice to know that I
got you guys to help me with my screw ups.
David Oliner
60 Bugeye
67 TR 4A