2nite's the night!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nite's the night!
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:43:49 EDT
Tonight we are supposed to put Larry Macy's Midget back together, now that it
is green again.  chuck painted it and picked all the mosquitos out of the wet
paint, so we have to put it back on the ground and get all the trim pieces,
lights, windscreen, etc., back in place.  (Reassembly is the
reverse...nevermind.)

I hope somebody can spell.  We have 12 letters that came off.  2 D's, 2 E's,
2 G's, 2 I's, 2 M's, and 2 T's.  What's that spell?  DEGIMT  (Maybe we should
leave them alphabetical.  Are there any good anagrams for MIDGET?)

Larry is re-doing the interior as well.  Those sheepskin seat covers have got
to go.  I think he is planning the $20 Frank Clarici Carpet Special.

Should be a fun evening.  Who's bringing the beer?

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport