Another Freebie

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Freebie
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:26:49 -0700
O.K., the lady at the local British parts store has been selling British
car parts for almost 30 years, but she made a boo-boo when she sold me a
valve cover gasket for my Bugey.  This is much too large (MGB?).  The
Moss part number is 694-100.  The first person to identify the
application of this valve cover gasket gets it for postage.  Hint: I
looked it up on the Moss web site (which is all re-designed by the way)
and all it says is "Gasket, Valve Cover".  It is blanck in the
application column.  Yes you can now look up parts by the Moss number on
the web site now.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite