Bugeye FS in N. Calif.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye FS in N. Calif.
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:43:53 EDT
Folks,

Northern California has a project car that I found out about.  It's a 1959
Bugeye. It was on E-bay:

Item # 593092163

It completed without selling.  I have since talked to the contact who is
representing it and he says the pictures show all except that there is some
rust (floor boards for sure).

It is in Santa Rosa, CA and it will go to the first $1100 that gets there.
You may call Mike at 1-800-400-2263 during Pacific working hours, or E-him
at:>

acmeforeign@earthlink.net

I have no interest even tho I bid the most on the (reserve not met) Ebay
auction.  I just don't have time to goto Santa Rosa and speculate on a
project car right now.  I have a trailer, but don't want it occupied for any
length of time.

It would be good if you'd tell Mike who turned you on to it, however.

Later,
John Carey
San Jose, CA