Re: tight bolts

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@core.com>
Subject: Re: tight bolts
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:54:19 -0400
Cc: Wiedemeyer <boxweed@thebest.net>, spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Chris Kotting wrote:

> How much you wanna bet Frank C. wears eye protection.  You want to call him a
> sissy?  (Expect a visit from "Cousin Guido" if you do.)

Sure I wear eye protection.
I was born with eye lids already attached to my eyes.
When the rust and dust flys, I close my lids.
But seriously, we all should wear goggles when grinding, drilling,
cutting, hammering, and painting. Yes painting, I had a drop of POR 15
fall on my eye ball a few years back. Eye doc time and all and I still
haven't learned my lesson.
I do own several pairs of goggles all I have to do is learn how to put
them on.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ