Re: tic - tic - tic

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tic - tic - tic
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 18:28:01 -0400
And the winner is . . .

It was the brake cylinder boot ( and the brake cylinder itself ) making
contact with the back of the studs.  My cylinder was not in the right
position.  My memory is vague . . . aren't these things supposed to have
positioning pins?  I did not remove it, but it looks like there is a
positioning hole in the backplate.

There must be some in-out play for it to rub only on a right corner, but all
that I could find was a slight up-down movement.  Anyway, it doesn't rub now
that the cylinder is positioned properly.

Robert D.