Re: Friday the 13th and Judson-Double Whammy!

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friday the 13th and Judson-Double Whammy!
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:22:16 -0400
Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:

> I do not understand this.  Halogen lamps are the same wattage as tungstan
> filiment lamps and sould not put any more of a demand on the system.

When I would drive home from Carlisle, my Sprite would die near town or
just in the driveway. (3 years in a row) All night driving but with a
gennerator. 2 different Sprites too. With an alternator, I haven't had
that problem. I could see the lights growing dim about an hour from home
with a genny.
Of course I am running H4s not stock sealed beam halogens.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ