Apologies

Subject: Apologies
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 14:22:30 +0200
My bleeding question was stupid and it is now OK.
This is very embarrasing for me to admit, but i had actualy
conducted the bleeding properly, but i had forgotten that
i had adjusted the screw right back before i started.
Due to an old age teflon brain and just beeing plain
stupid theese things do happen.
I adjusted the brakes and they are now ok, sorry for wasting
the bandwidth.

Jens P. Maudal jens.maudal@c2i.net
Greetings from "BottomsUp Brewery"
Drammen  -  Norway