Rivergate 5 Speed Kit and Tranny for sale

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rivergate 5 Speed Kit and Tranny for sale
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:07:55 -0400
I have a complete deluxe Rivergate 5 speed kit for sale. This is a Mk. II
kit that was manufactured in 1996 and was never installed. It includes
everything you'll need to perform the swap. Rivergate will provide me with
the clutch necessary to fit your engine size.

I also have a 5 speed that has been rebuilt. The work was inspected by
Rivergate 2 weeks ago and it is ready to install (documentation provided).

I'm going vintage racing and will be using the ribcase. Asking price is $799
for the package.

Tom Shirley
http://www.geocities.com/baddogracing/