Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt

To: SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crankshaft Pulley Bolt
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 23:28:48 EDT
In a message dated 7/16/2001 6:55:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SDOliner@aol.com writes:

> The guy at the
> NAPA store tells me that it will cost $24. I believe in buying good tools,
> but that seems kind of high. I went to a local Sears and they didn't have
> socket in that size.

David:  I like good tools too, but when it comes to a tool I will probably
use only very infrequently, I can be satisfied with one that works, but not
necessarily top quality.  For that use, you can get a whole set of large
sockets at Harbor Freight for just a bit more than NAPA wanted for that one
socket.

--David C.