Re: Steering Wheel a. gov">

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel a. gov">
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:31:51 -0700
John -

I had exactly the opposite problem when I ordered a 13" Mountney wheel for
my '67 Sprite from Demon Tweaks (UK).  The hub they sent was too small.  I
sent it back and they returned the correct one with the comment "sorry, we
sent you a hub for a later model" (post-'67).  BTW, Mania carries these but
with a limited selection of wheel styles.

This is sounding like the start of a three bears story...

Clay L.
'67 Sprite