Re: Drawing of our car

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drawing of our car
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:07:49 -0700
For those of you who haven't cruised my site or just missed it, I also do
automotive illustrations. I have a couple Healey ones and also do personal
(auto) portraits from your photos. Let me know if you have any interest in
any of my existing prints or a personalized one. Links to samples are on my
cover page or can be seen here:

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/BCAP.htm

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/GarageContent/BCAP/m_autoprint.htm

Thanks