Re: Whitworth?

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Whitworth?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:21:34 -0700
I don't think so Bill. Someone may have used something else along the way
(nah, that never happens), but I've even found that even the bolts from the
Toyota MR2 seatbelts I used in my Morris are the same as the ones in the
Sprite (7/16-20). Try chasing them with a tap first.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints