Non LBC... Geezers w/LBC's

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Non LBC... Geezers w/LBC's
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 11:30:03 -0700
"Geezers" are easy to spot; this is slang for an old man.

But at  sporting events, during the playing of the National Anthem, they

hold  their caps over their hearts and sing without embarrassment.  They

know the words and believe in them.

They remember World War I, the Depression, World War II, Pearl
Harbor,  Guadalcanal, Normandy and Hitler. They remember the Atomic Age,

the  Korean War, The Cold War, the Jet Age and the Moon Landing, not
to  mention Vietnam.

If you bump into a "Geezer" on the sidewalk, he'll apologize, pass one
on a
street and he'll nod, or tip his hat to a lady.  "Geezers" trust
strangers
and are courtly to women. They hold the door  for the next person and
always when walking, make sure the lady is on the inside for protection.

"Geezers" get embarrassed if someone curses in front of women and
children
and they don't like violence and filth on TV and in movies. Geezers have

moral courage.  Geezers seldom brag unless its about the grandchildren
in
Little League or music recitals.

This country needs "Geezers" with their decent values and common sense.
We
need them now more than ever. It's the "Geezers: who know our great
country
is protected, not by politicians or police, but by the young men and
women
in the military serving their country in foreign lands, just as they
did,
without a thought except to do a good job, the best you can and to get
home
to loved ones.

THANK GOD for "OLD GEEZERS".

P.S.... and they drive LBC's