Part needed for Rendezvous

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Part needed for Rendezvous
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:09:28 -0700
Hi List,
I would really like to be driving the Midget when we all meet to tour
down to Grant's Pass forthe Healey Rendezvous next week. I am in dire
need of a functional headlight switch, so I can get the car up to Eugene
to have new wheel bearings installed. Does anyone have an extra just
laying around doing nothing? I promise it would have a good home, and I
am even prepared to pay a reasonable amount for it. I need it yesterday.

Thanks,
Kate