Re: Geezers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Geezers
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:15:31 EDT
In a message dated 7/22/01 8:11:49 PM, trev9@earthlink.net writes:

<< I know this is in a way off the subject of LBCs, however, since the
subject of gentlemanliness has been brought up I feel an urge to
tell this short little story. >>

Roy:

As a geezerette, I can assure you that at least your own generation
appreciates the deference in the name of good manners.  Someone said once
that manners are the oil that lubricates our relationships with each  other.
So maybe if some of it rubs off on the next generation,  what would we lose
except "road rage", "ripped off", and the ever-present "bad attitude".

Be nice to people whatever your age or gender.  It oils the wheels!!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)