First headlights, now blinkers. Radio console?

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: First headlights, now blinkers. Radio console?
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 21:11:01 -0500
Hi,
Last night, I added headlights to the list of items that worked on the
'71 Midget.  Now, after bouts with bullet connectors and flashers, I
have blinkers.  The tach started working again, all by itself.  Next I
may shoot for wipers.

I'm large.  To facilitate more knee room, I opted to remove the radio
console.  Has anyone else done this?  Has anyone made a smaller radio
console?  I am going to fabricate something.  If anyone has any ideas or
input, please let me know.  I think I saw a reasonably priced radio
housing for marine use somewhere.  I may explore that arena.
Cheers,
Derf