Tamaqua - Only a few days late.....

To: "'valntine@ptd.net'" <valntine@ptd.net>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tamaqua - Only a few days late.....
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:20:28 -0400
I've been trying to get this out for a few days...  but as usual,  there is
no such thing as a day off.  Just shifting your work...  <grin>

Anyway,  what a great weekend!!!!  Wini and I had a blast.

I first want to send a BIG thank you to Kevin, Kate, Rob, and Kim for
putting together a very well done and really fun rally.  The time and effort
they put into it was clearly appreciated by all in attendance.  The best
part of the day was sitting back with a chilled bottle of Yuengling
(America's Oldest Brewery) back at Kevin's as we all showed off our loot
from the scavenger hunt.  I still say I shoulda gotten credit for my tie (an
old leather belt which I wore around my neck tied like a tie all night).
Call it a fashion statement.  Hey,  I'm from NY.

Secondly,  I want to send a BIG thank you to Frank, Kevin, and Chuck for
helping me out Sunday afternoon (You couldn't pay for that kind of
experience working under your hood).  You see,  it all started with me
asking Frank to do a quick tune of my HS4s.  Carbs tuned OK,  but I was
getting a miss at high RPM.  Two hours and three distributors later, we
thought we had it running OK.  Chuck climbs in the LOVE bus, Frank and Diane
head home, Kevin and family load up the kids and off to the amusement park
we go.  Whoops...  A couple of backfires and the engine goes Kaput.  Out
comes Kevin.  Hold on he says, and comes back in a minute with a new coil.
Nope, not that.  Condenser?  Sure enough.  Put back in the original dizzy
and cap and off we go.  Hey Chuck,  please tell your wife that I'm sorry for
the delay, but that I really appreciate her not killing you.  We kinda like
having you around the list...

On a side note,  (not really a side note) I want to thank Chuck for making
an extremely generous offer.  He would have been willing to trailer my car
home to NY this week if we had sufficient trouble getting it running again.
That offer was above and beyond anything I would have ever expected.  Thank
you for that peace of mind...  And Frank,  thanks for the ride in his
car....  WOW is all I have to say about that....  Talk about a tingling in
the fingers....

It was good to see all the other faces again (and a coupla new ones).  Dave
& Paula, George & Penny, Allen:  It was great seeing you again, and I look
forward to the next time.  Alan,  It was great to finally meet you.  Thanks
for lugging the hardtop all the way from RI.  It is really in the perfect
condition you described.

And thank you all for the warm congratulations Wini and I received on the
impending impriso..  Um...  wedding.  And don't think I didn't hear (as soon
as we got in the car on Sat night): "Michael (she always calls me that when
I'm in trouble),  don't even think about putting car parts in my new
dishwasher!"  No problem.  I'll wait a few years.  And you didn't say
anything about the oven.....  <grin>

Graz

Michael Graziano
Credit Suisse First Boston international
Assistant Vice President
Equity Derivatives Product Control
212-325-8646 Phone
212-325-8100 Fax

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information.  No
If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all
sender.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. CREDIT SUISSE GROUP and each of its subsidiaries each reserve
the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks.  Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state
them to be the views of any such entity.
Unless otherwise stated, any pricing information given in this message is
indicative only, is subject to change and does not constitute an offer to
deal at any price quoted.
Any reference to the terms of executed transactions should be treated as
preliminary only and subject to our formal written confirmation.