Re: check it out

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: check it out
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:44:08 -0400
Not to mention the auxiliary radiator just below and behind the front
valence. Optimally placed to protect the front cross member from
pesky stones and varmints.

Of course, the _real_ question is, does the car come with the
personal assistant in the photos? Hope she travels light - the fuel
cell eats up all the boot space. Actually, given her garb, I guess
she does travel light!

At 8:33 AM -0500 7/26/01, JustBrits wrote:
><<... will probably
>last about forever!!~>>
>
>I doubt it!  With that much power and ORG rear suspension INCLUDING that
>"g*dawful transverse rear spring"!!
>
>Frame "longevity"???
>
>Ed

Jeffrey H. Boatright, PhD
Assistant Professor, Emory Eye Center, Atlanta, GA, USA
Senior Editor, Molecular Vision, http://www.molvis.org/molvis
mailto:jboatri@emory.edu