Re: Healey Rendezvous 2001

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Healey Rendezvous 2001
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:54:33 -0700
See you there, Larry. I've done the scrubbing, polishing, and lubing also.
Eileen and I will leave Victoria mid-morning Saturday, taking the ferry to
Port Angeles WA, then down the west side of picturesque Puget Sound, staying
overnight with our friends Walt and Zoe Harrison in Olympia. Their Nevada
Beige Sprite will join our Dark Green one and we will head to the coast,
cross the bridge at Astoria OR, and travel down 101, spending the night in
Waldport OR. Then Monday morning it's on to Grant's Pass. Three days for 600
miles sounds like a nice, leisurely summer drive.

Look forward to seeing the Lehman's again, and to meeting you and Sandy. We
are staying at the Riverside, I seem to remember you are also. I haven't
forgotten about that beer I promised you!

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Sprite  (AN5L/636)
1963 Sprite Mk II project (HAN7L/30003)