Re: nickname - Netsetter! worse than a Virus!

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: nickname - Netsetter! worse than a Virus!
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:43:05 EDT
Cc: <robertduquette@Sympatico.ca>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Dang this is a heck of a time for my computer to get FOBAR.  I fell for the
spam come on "win a new BMW and speed up your internet!" and now I have some
crap caller Netsetter on my computer that absolutely prevents OE, IE or AOL
from connecting!

Warning Will Robinson!  DAnger in Netsetter aka Marketscore.com!!

They have no phone listing in the US and will not respond to e-mails from the
office managers machine that she wants me to get off of NOW!

RH...I'll be baccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....