2 Marinas for FREE

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: 2 Marinas for FREE
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 06:51:25 -0400
Kevin,

You are sorely tempting me.  I love my 1977 Marina.  I gave it a $1500 paint
job, rebuilt the engine and use it for any of the longer distance events we
attend.  I already have two 1977 Marina parts cars as well and an
understanding wife (under the circumstances).

Does the 1974 model have those ugly, heavy bumpers, like our Canadian models
to meet crash standards?  Or are they the slim chrome bumpers as used in the
UK and on earlier Marinas?

Let me check the map to see just where Tamaqua is.

Fred