Re: Rockers and Smoke Now Ed

To: RBHouston@aol.com, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, justbrits@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke Now Ed
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 13:54:22 -0700
My two cents here.

You might keep in mind that in a recent post of  Eds, his wife was involved in a
serious car accident with some significant personal injuries to her. This might
be taking him away from his work a lot, and creating more stress in his life
than us
listers do!  When your income goes down with expenses going up, it can make you
even
more testy than normal.  I know Ed sometimes rings the carnival bell with us,
but so
what.  He's still around to help us when we really need it.  Ed still delivers
in
multiple ways to us listers.  Patience, folks!

Besides, it's sort of fun to see some of us, me included!, get plugged into by
Ed!

Paul A