Re: Rugs and Miata Seats

To: "Bob Drake" <rdrake@bfree.on.ca>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rugs and Miata Seats
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:02:01 -0400
...I realize it's my Spitfire they went in first...
but a complete photo expose'  of installation
and runner info etc was just posted to my site.
...a work in process.....
the feet I cut the pin off...left it 'as a rivet
(see photos)
www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/miataseats/

I hammered the feet somewhat) flat, parallel to
the runners   smashed down the feet a bit as well

A dremel tool makes it so easy if you need to trim.

Large fender washers everywhere

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com